Monday, May 31, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Check this out!!!
Check out this blog!!! She is giving away some great prizes! WooooHOOOO!! Good Luck all!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
This week i have been working on a layout for the the fantabulous Cricut crawl! Here is a link to the site.
It's been such fun and a great trying out a few things I've never tried before!!! Here is a list a each challenge and how I did it!
1. Annie at http://www.cokiepopaper.blogspot.com/ challenge was to make a accordian flower! Be sure to check out Annie blog she is giving away the robotz cartridge this week!!!
2.Brenda challenge was to create a journal block. I hate to admit it...but I am horrible at journaling so this was great for me!!
3. Candance challenge was to to emboss on a die cut. I embossed my pink and yellow eggs on my layout!
4. Lori wanted us to use the negative of a die cut! I used the one from my journal block! I backed it with another paper and it worked out to be a great mat for my photos! Now I'm wishing I had also cut a cloud out and did a little inking and made some clouds!
5. Nana asked that we use our gypsy! ohhhh baby....gotta love my gypsy!! I figured out how i wanted to do this layout while sitting in the living room with hubby watching tv!!
6. Penny wanted us to shadow. I shadowed my title words. It doesn't show up very well in the pic but looks nice!
7. Robin asked us to draw with our cricut! Now I admit..I have the pens...I have the holders...I have just never tried it. For my first attempt I LOVED it!!! This is something that I will be going back to many a time now!
8. Sammye Jo challenged us to ink and draw on a die cut. It's hard to see in the pic but i did ink on both of my embossed eggs. I also inked on the sun. And chalked on the bunnies and grass!. I think I need to get a little braver with my inking and chalking. when I was doing it I got nervous that I was going to ruin it and now think I could have done a lot more!
9. Sharon...glass etching....ohhhh this one I had to think about!! I finally ended up getting some small round mirrors and etching the year onto them. I used these for the centers of my flowers. This is the first time I've etched....yep another item I had to have and then it sat in the cubby waiting for me to be brave! Thanks Sharon!
10. Tammy...asked us to paper piece. My paper pieces are pretty simple on this layout. The sun and bunnies
11. Valerie...a food item!!! LOL...well she didnt say a healthy food so I put eggs and chocolate bunnies on my layout!
Thanks ladies for a great time! I think my layout turned out pretty cute! AND I actually have it done and waiting for me to print my pictures!! and yesss...Brenda..I will write on the journal block!!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
And now....use something different!
hmmmm.. I'm not sure if this is what she had in mind on this challange. But since I have my cricut I hardly ever use stickers...PLUS...I love to buy dog paper!!! I have 6 goldens so of course I love dog paper.. I just hate to actually cut my cute doggie papers up!!! LOL Well...I used some stickers AND cut into some paper! Again I was having some problems getting my colors right when I took the picture!