Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its been a while!!!!!



Yes, it's been a while since I posted but things seem to get crazy around here the last couple of weeks. I do have my scrapbook room painted..YEAH... now I am busy painting my table top. I so can't wait to get all of my supplies put away...heck at the moment I would settle for having them in the same room!!!!! To show you how determined I was here are a couple of layouts that I did while using my kitchen countertop as my table....lol.. I just bought the mickey cricut cartridge and had to try it out before I exploded! The second layout I ended up just using the george cartridge..

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Yay! Another scrappin' blogger! Your layouts are just fabulous! Can't wait to see more!

April 3, 2008 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Oh my goodness!! These are so super cute!! Great job!

April 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Krystle said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that dreams do come true page!

April 8, 2008 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Enfys said...

These are super cute. I love the mickey page. I'll be back........

April 18, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home