Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Jinger Adams Design Team Submission








Hi all! Welcome to Mary Jeans Golden memories! I decided to take the plunge and submit a project for a design team position. It's the first time that I've done this and boy am I nervous!! But we all need to step out of our box and try something new once in awhile! Don't we???

This is a layout of my great nephew Connor...Isn't he a cutie!! My sister loves to take pictures and her very first grandchild has become her favorite model! Who can blame her!

For this layout I did use paper, my cricut, La Petites 3d sticker swirls, paper studio gemstone letters and LOTS of glitter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a great layout. Good luck on the DT call...I also would love to make her team!

March 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger LisaB said...

what a cutie!!!! Love the bling on the letters. Thanks for the inspirations!

March 28, 2012 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for submitting for the
Jinger Adams Design Team Call
The Scrapbooking Queen
Design Team Leader &
Social Media Coordinator
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

March 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Scrappy Beads said...

Your layout is wonderful… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

March 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home