Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's all about LOVE!


Hi! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good...I've got a cold but that just kept me home long enough to finish my very first word book! LOVE! This was so much fun....I can see that it is going to be just like tator chips...you can't eat just one! I didnt do a lot of embellishments with this one but for my first try I was pretty happy!
I used my george cartridge and design studio to make this love book. I cut it out at 5 inches high. I didn't have chipboard so I used 3 layers of plain cardstock glued together for the base of each page, then covered it front and backside with my pattern papers. Remember to flip your paper or use the flip key if you are using the expression for the backside pattern paper so that you will have the pattern side up! I used my bind it all to bind the pages together. Then came the really fun part of decorating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home