Thursday, September 25, 2008


This is a card I made to send to the nursing home where my dad lives. The ladies and gentlemen there have been our angels on earth. Dad has Alzheimer's. A illness which doesn't just affect the person with it...but the whole family. Years ago I watched as my father struggled with losing his mother to this horrible illness...today I am struggling with the same thing while also watching my mother try to deal with the loss of the man who has been her partner for 53 years. With lots of prayers and research I pray that no one else in my family...or any family will have to go through this horrible slow loss again.



Here is a link to a scrapbooker who also lost a loved one and has asked us all to please send a card to someone who is a caretaker... please lets all take a minute and help her out!



http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/2008/09/heart-to-heart-blog-candy.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home