Friday, October 17, 2008

It's time to swap and shop!!







Hi Girls!!! Bet you thought I forgot to post these didnt you Amber! No, just running half a step behind is all. Hope you all have fun on the North shopping trip. I've got my list made out and am ready to get a few things taken care of on our trip Sunday.




Ok, lets see...I'm posting some tags I made, my homemade clipboard, the front cover of the paperbag album and some paper pieced embellishments that I've made for a swap. I'm sure I'll have the order mixed up by the time I get the pictures posted but you can tell what they are! I'll post the cards if you want.. just give me a ring and let me know.
Have a fun weekend and Merry Christmas Shopping!


1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Gail and I checked these out this morning! They are good! I love the clip boards...super cute! We are off for our day of shopping. If you guys draw names let us know. Have fun on your shopping day tomorrow!

October 18, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home